Monday, January 24, 2011

slowly coming together

Here are a few peeks of my new craft space.

When I found this old hutch on clearance - oh happy day!


I love the old libarary drawers tucked away in here.


I found this lovely wall piece at the Paris Flea Market in Livermore. I can't wait to fill it up with little bits and bobbles I find along the way.


I filled up this cute vintage heart-shaped tin with all of my vintage buttons.


As soon as my other work table is brought over {Thank you Mr. Ginger!} I can start crafting like a mad woman. 

First thing on the list: 

to make this found on the JBS blog:


Happy Monday! 

Don't forget to join in on this:


Thank you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh i am in love with that hutch!!! Love the space girlie! Looks like its turning out awesome.