Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The "to-do" List

My to-do list is so long that I'm afraid to write it down. Not good!

I've managed to tone things down over the past few years but I still plan to bake holiday cookies and package them up in pretty tins to give to family and friends. It's been my holiday tradition for over 10 years. 

Besides buying gifts, wrapping them, getting out the last half of the family Christmas cards and everything else on my holiday list I also have a craft list. I'm already aware of the fact that not one will get checked off of that list until the end of this week when I have two glorious weeks off for winter break. {One advantage of being a teacher!}

I did manage to copy Jenni Bowlin's November project kit by using my own stash. This is happily hanging on the door of my craft room:


I don't even want to talk about my December Daily at this point. I've managed to build all of my pages but haven't started on December 1st yet. Not good!  

I also want to make some of these:
I came across this from Twig & Thistle's blog. You can just click here for the tutorial and instructions thanks to Family Circle.

Those of you who enjoy creating digital pages like I do should like this from Minitoko's boutique.  Just thought I'd share the love!

No comments: