Sunday, December 6, 2009

One Happy Gal!

Despite the fact that Darren is STILL sick with a fever, Bruce is working tonight and I'm cooking dinner as we speak, I couldn't have had a better birthday! Hubby scored MAJOR bonus points with this:



I am the soon-to-be proud owner of a new iPhone 3G!!! Woo-hoo!!! The gift card was inside of the card and when I saw it I was so confused. I thought hubby had bought me a gift card to the Apple store so that I could buy accessories or something.

I was like, "Huh?"

Poor Bruce had to explain that the card was for the iPhone 3G. He said he was tired of hearing me complain about how slow my 1st generation iPhone is and how great it would be to have video and photo zoom features as well as faster internet loading. Guess all that complaining paid off!

On a totally unrelated note, I am now 3 days {argh!} behind on my December daily journal because I've been tending to a sick child and working on a little holiday project that I'll post a picture of tomorrow.

I can't wait to pick up my new phone!!!


No comments: