Thursday, December 3, 2009

December Daily - Day 2

Here's my December Daily page from yesterday.


 Yup. I got out my Christmas cards already!

I have a sick boy home from school today. I hope it doesn't turn into anything horrible. He was bound to catch something sooner or later since he hasn't been sick in a while.

On a side note, if you don't follow Tim Holtz's blog, don't miss out on his 12 Tags of Christmas. The guy is a total genius. If I hadn't already sent out my holiday cards and had an extra few hours in the day I would've loved to have made these plaid backgrounds made from alcohol inks as the background to my card. Look what he created:

 

Oh well, there's always next year! Did I mention that he is giving away oodles of giveaways on his blog everyday if you simply post a comment? What are you waiting for? Go do it! :)


1 comment:

McMGrad89 said...

Good for you! I don't think any will be leaving the Victory Household this year. I have been so bad for the past few years.