Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where'd the weekend go???



In the blink of an eye, it's gone. Oh well, it's a short week this week since Thanksgiving break starts on Wednesday. So Darren and I saw "Bolt" this afternoon. What a cute movie. The hampster totally stole the show.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is in 4 days. Yikes. I have dinners galore this coming weekend.

Thursday: Thanksgiving potluck at my cousin's house. Talk about a ton of food to be had...

Friday: dinner with high school classmates (thanks to facebook!) Can't wait for this reunion!

Saturday: my mother-in-law's 80th birthday party dinner

...and here's the kicker:

I'm planning on running my first-ever 5K on Sunday morning 8:30am sharp in Golden Gate Park in SF. All I can say is that it's NOT gonna be pretty!

Tomorrow is my sister's birthday so I made this quick little card for her since the date snuck up on me! Happy birthday Jan!

No comments: