Thursday, September 4, 2008

Must-see TV!

So we had quite the camping adventure last weekend. We did lots of hiking and eating over the span of 3 days and we were ready to come home on Monday. Let's just say this trip didn't go as smoothly as our last one. Those kinds of trips are bound to happen but I would have done it again if I had the choice. There's just nothing like fresh ocean air and me and Ginger's margarita nights which is now a camping tradition as much as eating having her Friday night spaghetti.

We did manage to stop in and do some scrappy damage at Luna's Memories and found these treasure bags at a vintage shop in the town of Pescadero.




We're off on our last camping trip of the summer tomorrow. We are hoping for a mild fall so we can catch a camping trip to Yosemite when the kids are out for fall break at the end of this month. Keeping my fingers crossed!

In the meantime, I am looking forward to the return of my favorite TV programs. Here are a few of mine. What are yours?



LOST:


American Idol (been watching since Season 1):


Prison Break:



24 (darnit for having to wait til January '09 for the season premiere!)


2 comments:

Ginger Dougherty said...

Yeah the VCR will be humming this season. I can't wait for the new stuff!!! And don't you just love those little goody bags? Nice find if I don't say so. I hope there is enough margaritas to beat the heat this weekend camping.

Peggy said...

Gosh those goodies from the vintage shop are just too cool, what a great find.