Monday, September 29, 2008

I must have seriously taken someone's mojo...

...because at Saturday's Scrap Pink event hosted by Scrap for a Cure I won 3 (count 'em: 3!) raffle prizes! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw THICK packs of Hambly overlays generously donated by Hambly. I was most certainly happy to have won just the one pack but when another raffle ticket of mine was called AGAIN I knew exactly what I was going to get: the other Hambly pack!

Since friends are for sharing I gave the second pack to Ginger since it was plainly obvious that the only reason why I was winning was that I had successfully stolen her Mojo because when I bought my raffle tickets I rubbed her shoulder (as I now always do) to take some of her inordinate amount of luck. I mean, what's a girl to do with all that Hambly without feeling a bit greedy?



So the photo above is all of the Hambly from the first pack I won. So I guess now I need to go out and buy myself some lottery tickets and see where that takes me.

Ginger and I also won a silent auction for a photography sitting with the one and only Maria Grace Abuzman. Talk about scoring! Not only is Grace an amazing artist she is an incredibly talented photographer. We can't wait to see what kind of portraits we're going to get of our boys.

All in all, the Scrap Pink event was a huge success. It was a sell-out and I was able to see some familiar faces and well as make new friends.

So this is one of the things I worked on at the crop. I'll have to explain the title in another post ;)

1 comment:

Tautchia said...

Wow! What an awesome win!!! So sweet of you to share with your frined!