Friday, June 27, 2008

So it FINALLY feels like summer




It's nice to be home and enjoying a bit of free time. I finished this layout last night. I love this photo because it was so spontaneous! I was picking up Darren from school and one of the boys went to give Darren a hug. I whipped out my iPhone to take a photo and before I knew it there was a group hug going on!

I have to say that I am loving my Basic Grey magnetic mat. I can lay everything out with the little magnetic tacks so nothing shifts and when I'm happy with my layout I adhere it down. No more blowaways!

So tomorrow I'm going to take Darren to see Wally-E. It got an "A" in the paper. I find it interesting that there isn't a lot of dialogue but yet the reviewer said it's the best Pixar moving since "Finding Nemo." Wow! That's some statement!

No comments: