Monday, June 16, 2008

Finally back home!









It seems like I've been on the road for the past few weeks....wait a minute! I have!

So we spent 4 days and nights at Big Basin in the Santa Cruz mountains camping with, yup, you guessed it, the Dougherty Family. I think it's tradition now. LOL

The kids had a ball (so did the parents!) they spent 2 full days in the creek next to our campsite and reveled in water, sand, dirt and mud. And I have the dirty laundry to prove it. We took a short trip to Capitola Beach only to find ourselves in cold, overcast weather. Needless to say, the boys put on their wetsuits and jumped right in. Boys, I tell ya!

I'm happy to be home and in a dirt-free environment once again. Stay tuned next week for yet another road trip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun Diane! We love camping!