Monday, November 9, 2009

Snorkel Boy and Runner Girl

When I bought this Cosmo Cricket Snorkel paper when it was first released I knew exactly what I was going to do with it: make a mini-album of Darren's snorkeling trips from our Kauai vacation. Here it is:













Brrrr! It is COLD today but I am going to go out for a run as my half marathon training officially begins today! I am happy {and comforted!} in knowing that last week I talked 2 friends into doing the run with me so that I won't be alone. It will also help keep me motivated to stick it out on my upcoming longer training runs.

My niece's TV show, "Ninth Period" unfortunately didn't air last weekend. We found out Saturday afternoon that the show will not start airing until January. But the good news is that then even more national channels will sign on to air the show. So for now, we all anxiously await the premiere next year.

Happy Monday!

1 comment: