Monday, August 3, 2009

Bono and Camping...



Yeah, the two don't go together except in this post. Ha! ha!

Just a few crafty projects I've been working on.

First is an ATC I did for a SisTV swap based on your favorite music lyrics. This was a no-brainer for me. I love the lyrics to "Running to Stand Still" from U2's The Joshua Tree album. This lyrical phrase always stands out to me:

You got to cry without weeping Talk without speaking Scream without raising your voice

I consider myself to be an emotionally strong person (well, except for when I watch "Extreme Home Makeover Edition" as I will cry rivers every. single. show!) and I think that this oxymoronic phrase means that despite running into what may seem to be the impossible is just something that we need to work to overcome and that it will serve only to make us stronger.

OK - enough of the deep stuff. ;)

Here's a campin' mini-album I finished using currogated cardboard, a tag, some chipboard, an old game card and a Hambly overlay. I finally decided to use the Crate Paper I've been hoarding since last year.

So, can you believe it's August???

No comments: