Friday, February 13, 2009

The Winter Cold and Rainbows

Well, the winter colds have set in and unfortunately I'm not referring to the weather! Darren came down with a horrible cold on his first day back to school on Tuesday after our 3-day weekend in Lake Tahoe. We kept him home for 2 days and tried to send him back to school yesterday but when I walked into his class for my usual volunteer time he said he wasn't feeling well again. So home we went...again!

Thankfully he made it through the day today and came home with a bag full of Valentine's Day candy from his class party. I guess a class party and candy is the best form of motivation!

So here's my guy with his new haircut. He loved it so much that he wouldn't even let me touch it. I asked him, "Who are you, Fonzie?" Of course, his response was, "Who's Fonzie?" Geez, I am so aging myself!



So I've been scrapping these past few days here and there and finally managed to finish my rainbow ATC swap over at Scrap in Style TV. Each person chose a few colors of the rainbow to create 6 cards of each and in return we'll get back the same number of cards from other scrappers each from a different color of the rainbow. I'll be sure to post a picture of them when I get them back in a few weeks.



I think I'm loving these ATC swaps because I've already signed up for another one!

I have a Valentine's Day layout to upload tomorrow. My lighting wasn't good by the time I got around to photographing it so it'll be fitting to post it on Valentine's Day! Until then, happy Friday!

No comments: