Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ninety-eight




That is how old my grand-
mother turns today. Happy Birthday Grandma!

Unfortunately, she and my uncle are stuck in a shelter due to the horrific ice storm in Kentucky since last week. They have no heat, electricity or hot water due to the power outage so we are thankful that they were able to find warmth, food and support in a shelter.

I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while. I guess I've been in a blog-funk, if there is such a thing!

I took these pictures a few
weeks ago when my brother and his family were visiting. I took the kids to the park since it was such a beautiful day and they had a blast. Darren's face always lights up when he gets to spend time with his cousins.

I promise to blog again soon! Until then, peace out!

No comments: