Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My little performer

Sunday night was Darren's CCD class Christmas performance. Unfortunately, I didn't get any good solo shots of Darren because of where I was sitting while trying to take photos of the first grade group. But, he did wonderful and looked SO handsome! Even Bruce managed to sneak out of work to catch the performance.



Proud mama:



On a sad note, the downturn of the economy is definitely hitting close to home. My favorite scrapbook store, My Daughter's Wish, in Pleasant Hill, is closing at the end of this month. The news was just announced this morning. This store was one of those stores you walked into and it just felt so familiar, friendly and homey. The people who work and/or teach there are amazing people and I will truly miss them all. I am sure I will see a few of them around but I am just sad to see a familiar place with lots of memories close its doors. Who could forget my birthday crop I had there a few years ago complete with an 80's theme? What shall I do with my leg warmers now? LOL (um, yeah, you are NOT seeing those pictures!)

If you are in need of a scrap fix, the store is 30% off in its entirety so be sure to check out the store in person or via their website. Ginger and I are hoping to crop there on Saturday night for one last hurrah.

No comments: