Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another Performance

Sorry for being gone for so long! Bad blogger! The rush of the holidays is getting the best of me right now. I've been crafting away these past few weeks but can't share anything since they are all gifts! Ginger and I cropped last weekend at My Daughter's Wish and said our fond farewells to Sheri and Daniela and the store.

Darren had his last Little Gym class on Thursday and his group gave a little performance of the skills they learned over the past six month. Darren can do back bends, somersaults, assisted handstands and cartwheels! No performance would be complete without a medal for all of those accomplishment so here's the proud owner of his first medal! Way to go, Darren!













Since I'm on winter break along with the kids for the next 2 weeks I hope to get a lot of scrapping done as well as watching some of big movies coming out this Christmas. Check out the latest creations from Tim Holtz:





How cute are those doors? If there was only enough time in the day!

And speaking of movies, if you haven't seen it yet, I HIGHLY recommend seeing "7 Pounds" with Will Smith and Rosario Dawson. Hands down the best movie I've seen this year. It's one of those movies that stays with you for a while. I won't give it away but have plenty of kleenex on hand!



Now I'm off to mom's house for an all-day bake-off complete with Christmas music. Until then, happy holidays!

1 comment:

A Soldier Girl said...

Love the pics thanks for the luck boo, and I am OFF TO SEE Seven Punds girl I cannot wait, so Ima grab some kleenex boo ... Happy Sunday