Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a winner, a wedding and a challenge













So I went to the Santa Clara Scrapbook Expo last Saturday and wouldn't ya know it. Within 5 minutes of being there I won a drawing! It was a pink layout kit that I'll never use (LOL) so I'll donate it to a worthy cause down the road. Still exciting nonetheless!

So my fave cousin finally married her sweetheart this weekend. 16 years together. Amazing. It was a gorgeous wedding and the bride, of course, looked simply beautiful. Here are a few fun pics of me, my sis, my parents and the bride and groom. I also threw in a few that my little guy took since he was feeling picture-happy.

Finally, I've posted my layout for Scrapmojo's Challenge #19. What a perfect challenge. Since my poor guy is an only child he has sort of 'adopted' his buddy Hayden's little brother, Liam. They are so sweet together! Have a great week!

9 comments:

Cassie said...

I keep seeing the say hello to my little friend LO's on Sis.
I think yours is fantastic!!
Love it!!

Unknown said...

great LO Diane- Glad you had fun at the wedding and thanks for stopping by and saying hello :)

Unknown said...

Dude that page is kickin! Love it! Love your layers love your flowers!
Thanks for playing!
xoxo

Oh and that pic of you is fab! Looks like your gonna do the hustle hehehe.

sorry i didnt go with you guys but i dont think i woulda made it. I woulda just drug you guys down. BLAH! Next time!

Ginger Dougherty said...

This LO reminds me of a fun summer with our boys. Esp. this trip, they were very well behaved for their mommy's. Great pic of your folks. And so glad you joined in on the fun challenge at Scrap Mojo!

Jessica said...

oh how cute!!!! Love the colors. Thanks for joining in!!

xoxo
jess (mojo)

ps- the wedding pics are beautiful. :)

Melissa Mann said...

Love that layout!!! Just fantastic!
Thanks for playing!
Melissa - ScrapMojo

Lindsay said...

Super cute layout! Thanks for playing along with the rest of us Mojo girls! :)

-Lindsay (Mojo)

Michelle said...

Hey! I met you at Kerry Lynn's class at Picture me Perfect. Love seeing familiar faces participating in the mojo challenge. Your's is adorable. You had m the minute I saw all your hambly. Super cute take on the challenge.

Love,
Michelle
Scrap Mojo

Christina C. said...

lovely photos.
also great LO. love the layers and the title is rad.
thank you for playing along with us
christina
scrapmojo