Sunday, August 24, 2008

Scrapjacked Challenge



So the latest gal who has been "scrapjacked" is Marie from ScrapMojo. I couldn't pass up this challenge so here's my take layering. Granted, I had planned to include paint and fabric but this layout just sort of worked itself out on its own. I think it's because I had to use all 3 of these pictures on this layout and that's something I haven't done in a while.

On a personal note, I'm off to yet another wedding today and another cousin getting married at that. I'm looking forward to it since I'll get to catch up with a lot of aunts, uncles and cousins I haven't seen in a while.

And did I mention that I'm off on yet another camping trip this next weekend? Yay!

3 comments:

Vee said...

thanks for jacking, love your pics!!

Unknown said...

Very cool!!! The pics are great!

Christina C. said...

oh this is SO fun. love it.