Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Travel Tuesdays!

Yes. 
I love to travel.
I wish I could do it more often but life gets in the way.
So in honor of my love of traveling I am going to do my best with posting a travel experience {or dream} every Tuesday.

I'm going to start today with the obvious. 
The Napali Coast on Kauai's North Shore.

Here's a photo I took last year on the Kalalau trail that follows along the coastline. I swear it is the most beautiful hiking trail I've ever been on.


The strenuous 2-mile hike leads you to Hanakapiai Beach which is a gorgeous secluded beach with a fresh water stream running to it. The stream is the perfect place to cool off and gather your bearings for the hike back to town. 
My husband and I decided our son was old enough to hike it. Here he is enjoying Hanakapiai Beach.


Here's a look at the trail hiking in.


Where is the most beautiful trail you've ever hiked?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So lovely!! Wish I could go there! LOL!