Friday, January 22, 2010

What the heck - - - I'll blog today!

I know. I've been avoiding this blog like the plague. I was doing so well with keeping up with my December Daily....until Dec. 15th. Then the holidays were upon me and I haven't had time to look back since!

I've been diligently working on finishing  my last few pages and decided to hold off on posting the pictures until it was done....hence, the lack of a blog post in a month!

I'm SO glad I jumped in and have the experience of doing the the daily but I'm not sure if I'd do it again. That's just me. I think I enjoy the journaling/scrapbooking process more when I don't feel a time constraint or an obligation to do it. Crafting is all about the freedom for me and I think I'm just going to stick with what works for me. Who knows, maybe it'll be a different story by year's end. :)

There are so many things to talk about but since we are in the ever-glorious CHA winter-release season why don't I share the things that I'm looking forward to adding to my craft stash?


7gypsies letterblock tray

How many of these can I justify buying? And what wall space can I find to hang them from? Oh, the possibilities of filling this lovely thing is endless!



I love this 7gypsies receipt display because it can be changed up time and time again. I love the re-usage factor! And yeah, it further complicates my wall space dilemma!



7gypsies dangling paper clips? Need I say more?




Who doesn't love vintage ephemera?!? Thank you 7gypsies!




 

Everyone together now: "Ooooooh! Aaaaaah!" Can't wait to play with this stuff! Tattered Angels has done it again!




Hambly papers. Divine!




 

Maya Road fabric and chipboard banners. I foresee banners for every holiday and season!




And what good would banners be without these fun little Maya Road mini chipboard alphas?




Sassafras Lass banner stickers. Are you sensing a theme here? ;)




Just plain ol' pretty!




Thank you Tim Holtz for bustin' out the vintage-inspired buttons. Cuz I can never have enough of 'em!




Metallic feet to display your newest work of art? Yes, please!




Tissue tape: yeah, it can be used on anything and everything!


So what are your faves from the CHA sneaks you've seen?

I plan to be back here again soon. I promise! I have so much more to share!


No comments: