Friday, May 9, 2008

Tim Holtz is comin' to town!


I am such a huge fan of who I like to refer to as "the Holtzter" or "Timmy" just because he is so groundbreaking and incredible at what he does. I was lucky enough to take a class of his a few years back but haven't been able to take another class of his since then. I just signed up to take one of his classes in August at My Daughter's Wish in Pleasant Hill. He'll be teaching 5 classes between August 1st and 2nd. I am so looking forward to it! All of my Scrap for a Cure pals will be taking it as well so it should be a fun time.

If you're in the Bay Area and are interested in checking out a class or two, don't hesitate! Go here to sign up: Tim Holtz classes

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I hope to get a bit of scrappin' done tonight since I'm now so inspired!

No comments: