Monday, April 7, 2008

Take me out to the Ballgame!


I thoroughly enjoyed my first A's game of the season last Saturday. We beat the Indians 6-1! Yay! Darren certainly had his share of junk food: pizza, cotton candy, soda and ice cream. We figure as long as we feed him, he's a happy camper.

I had a blast at Friday night's fundraiser for my student Shayne. I would definitely consider it as being a success. And can I say that I love Bunco? What a FUN game!

So today is hubby's birthday. We enjoyed a nice dinner out last night. Just the 3 of us. Check out the card I made.


I just loved using the Maya Road chipboard 'highway' piece. I also scrapped Paper Trunk's chipboard wheel AND completed a challenge from our message board all with one project! Yay for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been having fun! Love that pic at the A's game!!