Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Is Summer Here Yet???



It sure felt like it this past weekend. Darren and I spent all of Sunday in the sun watching his cousin play LaCrosse. Look at Jake #27 (you can only see the #2 in the photo. LOL) go!

Darren and his cousin Jason tried their hand at a bit of croquet to pass some of the time but I think they preferred using the sticks as swords. LOL

It was 89 degrees out! Thank goodness for E-Z ups and coolers! Of course, now the weather has dropped 20 degrees so it's back to springtime weather here.

Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to scrap this weekend but I'm planning on working on some challenges on our Scrap for a Cure message board this week. Our sneak-peek of our May kit is already up as well. We're excited to have Kerry Lynn Yeary be our Guest Designer next month. She is SO talented and nice!!! I can't wait to see what she does with our kit.

No comments: