Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall break is over already???

So out of the 14 days of fall break I was home for exactly 5 of those days. I'll chalk up this school break as the busiest ever!

We got home from our 5-day camping trip on Saturday afternoon and I was on the road again Sunday morning at 7:30am. Road tripped it down to Disneyland for the week. All of the Halloween decorations inside of the park make me giddy. I guess I'm still a kid at heart.




Check out these candied apples:

And these carved pumpkins:




I thought it never rained in Southern California? 
{our first day in the park in the late afternoon}


We ended up leaving the park and waited out the next day as well due to rain, and went back to the park the following 2 days to warm weather. Ahh!!!



The boys wore their hats into the park. Are they cool or what?


Only a little more than 2 weeks until Halloween! What are you going to dress up as?

No comments: