Thursday, September 16, 2010

Change of Plans

Life sometimes gets in the way. You know? 

Between an especially high workload and mommyhood, the half marathon I was planning on running next month just isn't gonna happen. I've been working instead of doing my training runs and my workload just isn't going to ease up in the foreseeable future.

So, Plan B:


This looks like so much fun! I'm already envisioning the laughs, comaraderie and pain involved in this event. 

There were 3 main creteria that were immediately met:
                                           1. it's not a race {whew!}
                                           2. It's not timed.
                                           3. You can work in teams
Friends in a boot camp group that I'm a part of {well, not recently!} put together a team so it's off to San Francisco on Oct. 23rd for the event. Wish me luck!

Here's some Halloween craft inspiration for you.


Thanks to Jen at the Tatertots & Jello blog for the idea. It looks so easy and fun to make! Go here for the tutorial.

Last but not least. Here's a quick digi-page I did a few nights ago as I was inspired by a fun blog win over at Minitoko's website


Now I'm off to Boot Camp for a much-needed workout in order to prepare for Metro Dash!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee that page and that WREATH is AMAZING!! WOW WOW WOW!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)