Thursday, August 5, 2010

back to digital...

I've been working on lots of mini books lately and am in the midst of a Mou Saha 7gypsies-inspired album (I l.o.v.e. the yellow!) involving lots of painting and misting but I decided to change it up a bit yesterday since I bought some new digi goodness. Here's what I came up with:


I've been getting a bit frustrated with my Photoshop v 5.0 and am now considering v 8.0. Anyone have any thoughts? I'm liking the photo merging capability as well as easier quick-edit tools and it's only $75 on Amazon. I'll try the free 30-day trial version and get a hands-on feel for it. 

I'm so bummed I missed the SF Renegade Craft Fair last weekend. The good news is I discovered that it'll be back just in time for the holidays. I've marked my calendar for December 18 & 19th when it returns to SF. Yay!

Speaking of craft fairs, I'm hoping to make it to the SF Antique Fair next weekend. Looks like there should be a lot of fun finds there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that digital I am loving some of the things digi is coming out with! :)

Kara said...

Great digi page!
And I'm so jealous that you have a Renegade near to you! Looks like I'm going to miss them again and again. :(