Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Heritage Album and Peter Pan

I've dropped the ball on finishing this album that I so desperately started way back when but have since been sidetracked with learning how to create digital scrapbook pages, teaching summer school, camping trips and maybe just being lazy! It's summer, right?

Here's the finished album. I'm in love with it!






I'm on Day #2 of Vee's Style File online workshop and am actually enjoying the process and the mini-book we're creating. I always love to see other crafter's interpretation in the end so I'm looking forward to that.

Tomorrow I'm taking my little guy and seeing the stage production of Peter Pan at Ferry Park in San Francisco tomorrow.  It's presented in a 360-degree format and I've only heard great things about it. 



No comments: