Monday, February 8, 2010

before i go....

When I saw this photograph of my grandmother camping I had to giggle. Camping must seriously be in my blood!

Granted, my parents kept up the camping tradition by taking me and my 3 siblings on camping trips from when we were young until probably up through high school. We started out in a tent, eventually upgraded to a travel trailer and then decided we wanted to go back to tents again. I camped here and there in my young adulthood but didn't really start camping on a regular basis until I met my husband. From there, it's all history!

So I am probably the only one on the planet to not have watched the Super Bowl yesterday. Instead Ginger and I took off to Berkeley again for some shopping and dining. Our husbands hung out at the house watching the game while the kids played so I think everyone was a happy camper yesterday {um, no pun intended!}

We are off to Kauai on Wednesday for my sister's wedding set for Valentine's Day. I can't wait! It is going to be such a beautiful wedding! Seven days with aunts, uncles, cousins and friends all staying at the same resort should make for a fun {or incredibly out of hand} time!

Aloha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a great pic! Love it! You lucky girl have fun and be safe!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.