Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tim Holtz blog winnings {YAY!} and other random thoughts





As promised, here's what I just got in the mail from Tim Holtz for winning on his blog last week. I'm thrilled!

I ran into this free photo editing program on Amy Tan{gerine}'s blog called Be Funky. Check out these puppies:





Fun, huh?

So, who has been watching American Idol? Any favorites yet? I think it's going to end up being Danny or Adam in the end. I also love Lil Rounds. She reminds me of Mary J. Blige, one of my favorite artists.







Since we're on the subject of music, I bought U2's newest CD, "No Line on the Horizon" and I have to admit that I wasn't wild about it the first time I heard it; but, I am now loving it. I compare the album to an experience. Each song build on the previous one.

I am HIGHLY bummed that their tour dates were released a few days ago and there is not one Bay Area date. I hear they'll be back in 2010 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll play in Oakland or San Francisco then. Until then, I'll just have to keep listening to the CD and watching their amazing 4-song set I Tivo'd last Friday when they did a live concert for Good Morning America at Fordham University. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Ginger Dougherty said...

I really like the way the photo of you came out...not that I'm crushin on you or anything!!! LOL