Friday, May 27, 2011

It's a Miracle!

I know I have been away from the blog world for close to three months now. I think I needed a break from blogging, keeping up on my blog roll and trolling the goings on in the craft world. I didn't know it at the time, but the time away felt good and now I'm ready to blog it up again!

Lots has transpired since my last blog post. Most notably, my sister had her twin boys! They are now 2 months old and the most precious things ever!


Darren couldn't wait to meet his new cousins. He wasn't able to visit them in the hospital since they were in the ICU for 6 weeks.

Darren and cousin Devin
I called Darren the Baby Whisperer because the moment each of them were put in his arms to hold they were immediately content with each other.

Grandma and baby Griffin


So let's see...on the home front, we are T minus 3 days left of school!  We have back-to-back camping trips planned and I cannot wait! This has been the busiest year for me work-wise so I am definitely looking forward to some R&R.

I have been doing a bit of crafting here and there. I finally finished my Jenni Bowlin Studio/Kenner Road deLovely project kit. I love all things JBS and Kenner Road so when this exclusive kit was released it had to be mine. It's happily hanging in my craft room so I can adore it on a daily basis.

I love this banner because I created it as a homage to my maternal grandparents.

Aren't they sweet?

My most cherished photo ever of my grandmother when she was a little girl. {love!}

Although I wish my grandfather was in this photo, I get a kick out of having proof that my grandparents were campers! Yeah, tents have come a long way since then!

I'll leave you with a sight from my quaint little town of Brentwood:

Yup. Went cherry picking today after picking up Darren from school. That kid managed to pick 3 pounds of cherries in 5 minutes flat!

No comments: