Sunday, March 1, 2009

Is it March already?

These past few months have really flown by. Where do the days go? I have been looking forward to this particular month because my good friend Jennifer who lives in Delaware is getting married on the 22nd of this month and I am going to be in her wedding. I haven't seen her in a few years so it'll be a fun reunion and wedding wrapped up into one. Here's a picture of her and I in New Orleans back in 2007.



Another occasion I've been waiting for is the release of U2's latest album, "No Line on the Horizon." It comes out on Tuesday and I've already pre-ordered it from iTunes. Yay!





They'll also be announcing their upcoming US tour next week and I hope I can catch a show here in the Bay Area although I really don't want to imagine the ticket prices just yet!

On a crafty note, I hope to work on the last few of the layouts I didn't finish during Nikki Peterson's class a few weeks back as well as starting an 80's themed mini-book using the latest collection from SiStv. It came in the mail on Friday and I can't wait to dig in and use it all. It's filled with a rainbow of colors and bits and baubles of yummy goodness.

OK, off to continue reading the third book of the Twilight series. I'm so addicted!!!

No comments: